profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Monday, February 05, 2007 @ 9:27 pm
Mapped

HAPPY SWEET 16TH, BEATRICE (LEE) AND BEATRICE (TEO)! ♥

There is a reason why I put a picture of a woman holding a scissors in the previous entry, you know. Not only to imply the idea of murder, but to also show that I got a hair-cut! Hahahaha. I fell asleep while it was being cut, so I had absolutely no control over what the hairdresser was doing to my hair, except for the fact that I told her,"Chin length again, and no fringe (indicates 'bangs' with fingers) please!" Then when I woke up... I had a bangs-like fringe.

Mmmhmmm that's about all I wanted to talk about. Came on to do the Guides March Camp programme cover thingy. Going off now :)

BIO TEST TMR!
Yeast is a fungus.
Did you know that cheese is made out of bacteria and fungi? (Hahaha.)